Welcome back for another Friday Funzone Five!
The stories won’t always be timely. They won’t always be useful. But they’ll always be something.
- Are any of you guys out there helicopter parents? This thing says you probably are even if you think you’re not.
- And this thing shows you how to stop it. I’m more of an oversized van parent. It works for me.
- I was completely appalled and shocked and saddened when I read this thing that told me parents eat more fat that non-parents. I work out, I don’t eat carbs after 6pm and I drink an unbelievable amount of Diet Coke. That said, I do eat a great deal of saturated fat and am quite obese by some standards. Frowny face.
- The New Yorker takes aim at March Madness exploitation…
- This toddler had the gall to call himself an artist despite the white hot magic my little miracle baby regularly puts on paper.